Vision & Mission
Our vision is to be a model of appraisal and assessment administration with a reputation for delivering impartial, accurate and understandable assessments that exceed statutory requirements and guidelines. We will satisfy our customers with prompt, courteous and professional service at all times. Our work environment will attract and retain quality employees who are well trained, thoughtful, considerate and who encourage open communication and a true team spirit. The work force will be committed, empowered employees, dedicated to a process of ever-improving, responsive and cost-effective public service.
Our mission is to administer the Adams County Assessor's Office in a manner that assures public confidence in our accuracy, productivity and fairness to provide just and equalized valuations of all real and personal property. Colorado's Constitution, statutes, State Board of Equalization guidelines and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices will guide our mission.
We are dedicated to effective and efficient government service when performing assessment functions. We will continually improve quality and excellence by:
- Encouraging employee self development, motivation and participation
- Fostering open communication and teamwork
- Focusing on continual improvement of processes and systems
- Providing the necessary resources to meet these goals
- Providing the necessary training and skills to employees, enabling competent performance